Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog. Here you will find information about all of our projects, links, contact info and much more. Right now we are currently working on our first book, How My Sun Got Its Smile. Please consider visiting our Facebook Page and become our friends!

Love
Judy and Mel

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Aaron's Letter

Dear Deana,
I wanted to write to you to tell you how much your letter meant to me and my family. Your messages to keep smiling and stay positive were so inspiring to me and kept me going through my treatments. You were right, there were good days and bad ones, but the support of my friends and family made every day a whole lot better.  Any time I was feeling sad or scared, I could just read your letter and it helped me get through those bad days and appreciate all the good things in my life.  I recently heard from my doctor that my treatments went well and I am feeling much better now.
Congratulations on your recent award! We were so happy to hear about it. We also are so excited about the book you are working on. My wife and I can’t wait to read more about your story when it’s finished. I know your story will help to so many people just like it helped me.
Thank you so much for thinking about us!
Aaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment