Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog. Here you will find information about all of our projects, links, contact info and much more. Right now we are currently working on our first book, How My Sun Got Its Smile. Please consider visiting our Facebook Page and become our friends!

Love
Judy and Mel

Sunday, November 7, 2010

And finally (for now)

Please visit our links for full coverage of all the press we have been getting.  Also, visit our friends without whom this book would not be possible.  Please keep on eye on this blog and on our Facebook Page to see how you can own a copy of "How My Sun Got Its Smile..."

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my copy of the book. What a great gift to give loved ones for the holiday season!!!!!!!...Let me see...I'll need 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. Love the book. Love you !

    ReplyDelete